Pages

"Before you can change the world you must realize that you, yourself, are part of it. You can't stand outside looking in."

Each Rain drop that falls on your head does not reach the roots of a tree. each sigh is a gale on the wings of a moth. every tear replenishes the oceans.
It's the most exciting thought to think every time you move your hand... you change something else... you displace air around you like the moon moves the tides... the Push and pull of Balance. I feel so at ease with myself today.

“The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.”

 I'm running away with this in my mind at the thought of the flow of life and consequence being directed by me a continuously conscious being. I act on impulse and will as a singular. 
I was also musing the simple idea that imbalance in its essence is change... or rather the cause, to an effect. The notion of balance and harmony as an absolute and necessity. I believe to be wrong its in chaos and imbalance we find the momentum to propel change. in the world, nature and our own Mentality .


we learn out of imbalance and perfect an action, and response. but the implication of Imbalance as negative is misguided. it is in the Repercussions of balance from being content and un-expectant. that can cause harm.

I reveal in my youth from time to time i like to let it wash over me... the ability to see myself as part of a endless push and pull is so rarely appreciated by the Old and 'Wise'.

 "I wish you could step out of yourself and just look."

Pity is the word.