Pages

The fox in the Fog lights..

My dreams have been so vivid of late... and mostly centered around a fox caught in the light on a dark snowy road.. i supposed it to be some sort of metaphor for my busy life and times of late... but its so haunting and oddly beautiful, poetic almost...


 Moreover also read the nightingale and the rose, a short story by Oscar Wilde, which keeps throwing up so dark shady suicide birds in my backdrops... I'm sad everything i try to get it down on paper and fail... i guess that sorta self evaluating imagery doesn't stretch that far out of my head. we can only strive to create, the rest is an accident. its no longer christmas day. i am glad. loads. the musical playlist of my day has not helped. Glass-jaw, brand new, placebo, and under-oath... bad. i want my dark edge back in my work. i am not this happy, it feels shallow... lets see if i can drowned myself in the metaphorical water anyways... 



buona notte a te.