Pages

Mindfull Self-affirming Jargon' from a creative fav' of mine...

It is of the greatest interest to me to see the beauteous working of mortal minds.

*

need to be needed.
want to be wanted.
reinventing self endlessly
progression vs substitution, Fight!
our heart; personality prostitution

*

"It's not you.
It's me."
your words and my mind.
sync. briefly.

and part.

*

---------------------------------

breaks boys walls,
takes the fallen pieces,
buries all shards deep within his skin,
he bleeds, it hurts,
but wants to keep them safe.

he makes things of me,
I could only pretend to be.

----------------------------------

In our restless state
a mess is in me
this place of ours, looks like a bombs hit it.
you blink twice and pull at the rubble.

stop, look, please listen
there's nothing down here.

scream, write, headline and forget.
I said there's nothing fucking down here.

shouting from above.
but you never look.
that far away.
to here.