Pages

Water of life...

Everyone at uni seems to have a mantra/healthy ideal... while pondering this i ate an orange and drank two pints of water... then My thoughts turned on to how good i feel after drinking water [so i got a third refreshing glass]... i then decided to google water.. and explore daily amounts... to which end i discovered.

roughly 1 pint glass is roughly 500ml (not 600ml as is an actual imperial pint). The recommended consumption is 1-2 litres a day, but you get a lot of this in your food.

So, 2-3 pint glasses of water a day would be plenty. (approx 1-1.5 litres).

So because its free and nice. I have decided to finish my day with at least 2 pints of water... as a sorta micro daily detox, and hydration... 

Sounds good. So the moral of this is... My glass will never be half full or  half empty.... It will be full, enabling me to drowned all my bodily toxins and crap... making be a better happier version of myself.

Now as a reward for you navigating through my Late night ramblings... i will add this very shallow, and concept defiant, dinosaur image entitled 'Philosoraptor', Get it...
.