Pages

100

I tried to think of something witty or clever to use for my one-hundredth blog... but I've found this Easter trip to my mothers particularly humbling... after a nice?/normal couple of days with my family, and a brief time arguing with my father, I decided; 'just me'... it should be 'just me' -a profile would be nice, simple, no pretence, so here I am Wednesday 7th of april 2010....

NO 100 


Name: Bennie Hart Lewis/Benjamin Hartman Lewis/HartBOY.

Occupation: Student of philosophy and the arts/blogger/socialite/illustrator(freelance).

Age:20

My Friends: are O2 "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. ~C.S. Lewis" 

My Family: is broken... like the 
Venus de Milo... but just as precious. they are the most Vital and nessary bunch i know... they nourish me... (i might not always want them. but i need them). 

My future: is happy, but unsure, and it will almost certainly bring me to my knees as many times as im elivated. but its of my making. 

My faith: is wasted on the soil and the clay. LOVE x