Pages

x.



Can you even conceive it... i would love to know that i will be in one place long enough to create such a beautiful mess... 


I'm so busy with working at the moment; but its great for boring me into action... I have no physical time to do anything, and so i am forced to spend my day thinking about things I want to/need to do (which it a lot).


I'm so very excited, the end is in sight. and it will be good to finally sit down with a pen breaking open my psyche with either the ink line or the letter...


My crazy in strapped down with the most  Precarious bits of mental sticky tape I could conjure... I am an everyman when it comes to the week, and Energy starved during the midnight hours. But i can hold until i need too, and i will devote myself to the art... of my art, when i am done with the necessary.