Pages

Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders.

Feeling for cracks in the psyche as i wander it, "When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you. " there is a paradox of untold fathoms.
I believe that as a man I am Fully conscious of my ties to my mortal world around me. I only Loose the perspective and focus when I fear, "Fear is the mother of morality". but for the most part it remains in my thoughts. This is not a unique quality of my psyche, however it is a rarely considered among my fellow man. "The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." I cling to this notion, when a great mind is close at hand, but i fail to comprehend the handling of minds, like crushing butterflies wings inder a curious, juvenile, thumb, i fall back into the abyss of a mind, where each thought in itself can contemplate its own solitude. I am alone in a temple of Grande thoughts, waiting for my chance of a pilgrimage with prophets. for all i do, i fail to see the end or the purpose until my spiritual journey is underway. I'm existing, on auto pilot while I glance into the pitch black ahead of me. Im not asking for a fortification or a precognition of what is to be done. I would like to hear a voice... one that, breaks confines, longs for brotherhood, quakes with truth, and searches as hungrily as I do for clarity.

It was brought to my attention that I have a great affect on people, My General personality has been bought into view. I remain unsure as to whether the involved ideologies where reflective of my knowing or subliminal contributions... but suffice to say, I see the direction they took and it has left me wanting the truth of the affliction, and the rapture of bonds of fealty. so i am left in a temple of my own creation empty with false prophets running amok with assumptions of an idea, lost on them. but am i asking the stars of those would sleep underground? to be taught and nurtured, not challenged or tested.
perhaps "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid." so I will wait. I will wait and remain until someone is curious and fearless enough to come to my table not to gorge themselves, for the sake of Their gluttony.